Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Spectroscopy’
Findings in the 215 page Report include:
• The total U.S. market for spectroscopic instruments was more than $3.6 billion in 2005. At an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 7.7%, this market will cross $5.2 billion by 2010
• Molecular spectroscopy, the science of analysis of molecules, consists of infrared (IR), ultraviolet and visible (UV-Vis or UV/Vis), Raman, and nuclear and electron spin resonance (NMR/ESR) spectroscopy. This is a large market that in 2005 BCC Research estimates to be about $1.2 billion, growing at an AAGR of 7.2% to almost $1.7 billion in 2010
• Atomic spectroscopy, concerned more with the determination and analysis of individual atoms, consists of atomic absorption (AA), X-ray, arc/spark, and plasma spectroscopy. This total market in the United States was about $942 million in 2005 and should grow at an AAGR of 6.6% to almost $1.3 billion in 2010
Summary of the Report:
• Information about the global markets for chemicals and materials for the electronics industry with market forecasts to 2010
• An analysis of the market by end-use products (semiconductors and printed circuit boards in the electronic industry) and also major types of chemicals and materials used in the electronic industry
• Discussion of emerging trends in these industries and technological developments including some of the recent patents in the field
• The important regulatory roles governing the industry and some of the initiatives taken by the user industries and manufacturer
• Profiles of the major companies involved in the industry.
Types Of Spectroscopic Analysis
Markets By Technology And Spectroscopy Types
Markets By Applications
U.S. Patent Analysis
Industry Structure And Activities
Government Influence And Regulations
Appendix: Glossary Of Important Terms
List Of Figures
Spectroscopy is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00082
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.