Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Semiconductor/Microelectronics Cleaning’
Findings in the 140 page Report include:
• The global market for microelectronics cleaning equipment, consumables and services was worth about $3.8 billion in 2005. This figure is projected to reach $4.2 billion by 2006 and $6.9 billion by 2011, at an AAGR of 10.4% between 2006 and 2011.
• The chemicals, gases and other consumables market is estimated at $3.0 billion in 2011, with average annual growth estimated at 9.8%.
• Wet process cleaning technologies accounted for about 91% of the total microelectronics cleaning market in 2005, a percentage that is expected to decline slightly to 89% in 2011. Emerging cleaning technologies (including supercritical carbon dioxide and other technologies) are expected to increase their market share from 0.1% in 2005 to nearly 3% in 2011, while dry cleaning technologies' share decreases from 9% to 8%.
Summary of the Report:
• Global trends in the market for electronics cleaning products by technology, product type, application, and geographical region from 2005 to 2011
• Major applications in which electronics cleaning products are used (e.g., semiconductors, LCD display fabrication)
• Key patents and patent analysis
• Market drivers
• Electronics cleaning product manufacturers' market shares.
Cleaning Process Overview
Cleaning Technologies, Equipment, Chemicals And Services
Global Market For Electronics Cleaning Equipment, Supplies And Services, 2005-2011
List Of Figures
Global Forecast Of Microelectronic Cleaning Equipment, Supply And Service Sales, 2005-2011 ($ Billions)
Semiconductor/Microelectronics Cleaning is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC000081
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.