NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/06/01 - Self-Service Markets: Prospects for ATMs, Kiosks, Vending Machines by 2010, the market will cross the $24 billion mark, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Self-Service Markets: Prospects for ATMs, Kiosks, Vending Machines’
Findings in the 368 page Report include:
• The global market for self-service machines was nearly $11.3 billion in 2005. By 2010, the market will cross the $24 billion mark, growing at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 17%.
• Maturing markets nearing the two-largest U.S. product-segments, ATMs and vending machines, can no longer sustain the double-digit growth of less developed markets elsewhere in the world. Thus, 86% of total sales will occur outside the U.S. by 2010.
• With over 105 years of history between them, the ATM and the vending machine market segments will continue as the industry's prime revenue-makers. Brazil, Russia, China and India will make up a sizable portion of 2010's total worldwide segment sales of $17.6 billion, a more than threefold increase over 2005's total of $5.2 billion.
Summary of the Report:
• Investigates growth in key market segments.
• Provides 5-year forecast periods to 2010.
• Presents an in-depth look at prospects in international markets.
• Appraises industry innovations and technological advancements.
• Profiles the major market leaders.
Market By Products
Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
List Of Figures
Self-Service Markets: Prospects for ATMs, Kiosks, and Vending Machines is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC000080
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.