Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets’
Findings in the 276 page Report include:
The total global market expenditures for remote sensing products were more than $7 billion in 2006 and should reach almost $7.3 billion in 2007. At a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3%, the market will reach more than $9.9 billion by 2012.
Weather forecasting holds the highest share of the market throughout the forecast period, hovering at approximately 38% of the total global market through 2012.
Public health applications have the highest growth potential. These products will be worth $402 million in 2007 and will grow at a CAGR of 10.9% to reach $675 million in 2012.
Summary of the Report:
• A comprehensive overview of the remote sensing industry, including descriptions of GPS, GIS, and remote sensing technologies, as well as important applications, such as: weather forecasting, intelligence gathering, climate change, public health, and more
• A detailed market analysis of the 20 application areas for remote sensing, with historical data, compounded growth rates, and five-year forecasts to 2012, covering each region of the world, the four types of remote sensing platforms, and the 10 general types of remote sensing instruments
• Important technology and advancements within the industry, including important historical devices and potential upcoming developments
• A patent analysis detailing important innovations
• Profiles for the major players in the remote sensing industry
Overview Of The Remote Sensing Business
Remote Sensing Instruments
Remote Sensing Patent Analysis
Remote Sensing Instrumentation
Earth-Based Remote Sensing Platforms
Image Processing For Remote Sensing
Global Positioning Systems
The Remote Sensing Community
Forecasts For The Remote Sensing Market
Appendix Remote Sensing Terminology
List Of Tables
Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00007
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.