Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Point of Care Diagnostics’
Findings in the 156 page Report include:
• POC testing revenue reached an estimated $5.05 billion in 2005 and is expected to grow at a 13.8% AAGR through 2010, yielding sales of nearly $9.65 billion.
• A major force driving the growth of this industry is the effort to provide better patient care by improving the time to treatment (TAT) that POC testing offers. Other forces include cost containment, the aging population, the increased incidence of certain diseases, and technological advances.
• Glucose testing meters and supplies accounted for 47.9% of POC sales in 2005 and are expected to grow at a 9.4% AAGR through 2010. The worldwide incidence of diabetes is predicted to double in the next 25 years.
Summary of the Report:
• Describes the point of care (POC) industry
• Estimates the current and future market sizes
• Discusses product segments
• Analyzes market influences and predicts the future of POC
• Reviews business activities of market leaders
• Highlights emerging and leading technologies.
Point Of Care Testing
The Point Of Care (POC) Market
Worldwide Point Of Care Market
Profiles Of Major Market Participants
Forecast Of The U.S. Poc Market By Application, Through 2010 ($ Billions)
List Of Figures
Point of Care Diagnostics is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00075
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.