Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Petroleum Fuel Optimization Technologies’
Findings in the 146 page Report include:
• The global market for fuel optimization technologies was $35.3 billion in 2005. This figure is expected to rise to $38.6 billion in 2006 and $66.1 billion by 2011, an AAGR of over 11% between 2006 and 2011.
• The transport sector is by far the largest covered in this report. It was $27.8 billion in 2005 and will cross $31 billion by 2006. At an AAGR of 13.4% it will reach $52 billion by 2011.
• A significant share of this market is supplied by captive producers, and is therefore not immediately available to independent suppliers. BCC estimates the non-captive share of the market for fuel optimization technologies at about 63%, a percentage that is expected to remain almost stable through 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• Identifies the opportunities for developers and manufacturers of petroleum fuel optimization technologies
• Quantifies the R&D funds flowing into the commercialization of these technologies and analyzes the resulting business opportunities for suppliers of these technologies
• Estimates the potential global demand for these technologies, detailing market data and trends with global forecasts through 2011
• Profiles the companies in the market and a patent analysis.
Overview Fuel Optimizing Technologies
Public Policy Dimensions Of Fuel Optimization Technologies
Global Markets For Fuel Optimization Technologies,2005-2011
List Of Figures
Petroleum Fuel Optimization Technologies is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00071
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.