Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Nanotechnology in Environmental Applications’
Findings in the 274 page Report include:
• Conventional remedial methods have yielded mixed and marginal results; they are likely to give way to far more robust and effective nanotechnologies, once commercialized. These factors form the basis of the inflated estimate of $2,385.9 million for 2010, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 192.2%.
• The Maintenance sector of the nanotechnology market is projected to reach $1,690.0 million by 2010.
• The Protection nanotechnologies market reached $166.2 million in 2005 and is projected to grow at an AAGR of 53.0% to reach $1,393.7 million by 2010.
Summary of the Report:
• Four primary sections:
1. Environmental Remediation,
2. Environmental Protection,
3. Environmental Maintenance, and
4. Environmental Enhancement.
• The details involved in driving product demand within this vast untapped market, in conjunction with trends, potential sales, and forecasts for various market sectors through 2010.
• Investigations to elucidate current research efforts, as well as the characterization and quantification of developing environmental nanotechnologies already poised to enter the marketplace.
• Manufacturers involved with the production of these nanotechnologies, along with their anticipate.
Nanotechnologies For Air Quality Remediation
Nanotechnologies For Water Quality Remediation
Nanotechnologies For Soil Contaminant Remediation
Nanotechnologies For Environmental Protection
Nanotechnologies For Environmental Maintenance
Nanotechnologies For Environmental Enhancement
Environmental Fate And Human Health Issues
Company Profiles, Patent Overview And Analysis
Patent Survey And Analysis
List Of Figures
Global Forecast For Nanotechnology In Environmental Markets For Air, Water, And Soil, 2003-2010 ($ Millions)
Nanotechnology in Environmental Applications is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00064
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.