Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Micro fluidics Technology’
Findings in the 144 page Report include:
• The global market for micro fluidic technologies was worth an estimated $2.9 billion in 2005. This figure should grow to $3.2 billion in 2006 and $6.2 billion by 2011, i.e., an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 14.1% over the next five years.
• Inkjet printing is by far the largest application of micro fluidics, accounting for nearly three-quarters of the total market. Despite its size, inkjet printing is the slowest-growing application segment with a projected AAGR of under 8%, and by 2011 is expected to account for slightly over half of the market.
• Smaller application segments, particularly chemical analysis and synthesis and proteomics are growing at a slower pace than healthcare-related applications. The market for defense and public safety applications should remain small throughout the forecast period.
Summary of the Report:
• A thorough evaluation of the technical and business environment surrounding the emerging micro fluidic systems market
• Detailed reviews of the technologies, related sub-technologies and alternative technologies in light of the emerging needs of the relevant markets
• An examination of the current and potential applications of micro fluidic technologies and an assessment of their importance in the context of emerging market paradigms
• The trends that will shape the future of micro fluidics technologies and markets, and their impact
• Detailed company profiles as well as a patent analysis for new and emerging technologies.
Microfluidic Market By End-User Segments
Patent Landscape (Developments Since 1999)
Outlook: Trends, Challenges And Forces That Are Driving The Industry's Future
List Of Figures
Micro fluidics Technology is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00059
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.