Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Membrane Bioreactors in the Changing World Water Market’
Findings in the 197 page Report include:
• Valued at an estimated $216.6 million in 2005, the global MBR market is rising at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 10.9% and is expected to approach $363 million in 2010.
• This segment is growing faster than the larger market for advanced wastewater treatment equipment and more rapidly than the markets for other types of membrane systems.
• Anticipated stricter environmental regulations in the U.S. and overseas are driving sales of MBRs to industry and municipalities, and prompting maritime users to consider MBR technology.
• During the forecast period, sewage treatment will continue to be the primary use for MBR systems.
Summary of the Report:
• Analysis of the membrane and biological components of MBRs
• Examination of system configurations and typical MBR performance
• Cost analyses and system applications
• Examination of companies active in the market, market share and industry structure
• Quantitative evaluations for the major market segments, both historically and with forecasts to 2010
• Identification of the global scope of the MBR market within four major geographical regions with information on regional economics, water needs, MBR experience and proposed projects.
Applications For Mbr Technology
The North American Market For Membrane Bioreactor Technology
Global Markets For Membrane Bioreactor Technology
List Of Figures
And Their Products, 2005
Membrane Bioreactors in the Changing World Water Market is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00056
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.