Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery’
Findings in the 141 page Report include:
• The U.S. market for medical robotics and computer-assisted surgical equipment was worth an estimated $564 million in 2005. The market is projected to reach $704 million in 2006 and $2.8 billion by 2011, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 31.4%.
• Surgical navigation systems were the largest product segment (53%) of the U.S. MRCAS market in 2005. However, surgical robots are the fastest growing U.S. market segment, with a projected AAGR of over 43% between 2006 and 2011.
• In terms of surgical applications, neurosurgical applications accounted for the bulk of the U.S. MRCAS market-approximately 40%-in 2005. Endoscopic surgical applications are the fastest-growing application segment, and are expected account for a market-leading 45% of the U.S. market by 2011.
• The total worldwide market for MRCAS devices and equipment is expected to be $1.3 billion in 2006 and $5.7 billion by 2011, an AAGR of 34.7%.
Summary of the Report:
• Identifies and segments the main types of MRCAS devices commercialized to date.
• Analyzes the historical and current volume and value of these product segment shipments in specified applications and geographical markets.
• Identifies and evaluates the impact of demographic, economic and other factors that will drive future demand for MRCAS devices.
• Forecasts the U.S. volume and value of shipments of the product segments for the period 2006 through 2011
• Identifies promising new surgical procedures and products still in the development and testing stage, and assesses and forecasts their potential market size.
• Identifies leading manufacturers of the devices and analyzes the structure of the MRCAS industry (e.g., market shares, concentration, and recent M&A activity).
• Assesses the long-term outlook for MRCAS equipment, taking into account market opportunities as well as technological, financial, and economic factors.
Overview Of Medical Robotics And Computer Assisted Surgery
The U.S. Market For Mrcas Equipment
International Markets For Mrcas
List Of Figures
Medical Robotics and Computer-Assisted Surgery is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00055
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.