NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2007/05/29 - Frost & Sullivan honored companies for industry leadership at the annual Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards Banquet held in San Antonio, Texas last week.
These Awards recognized companies and individuals that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyze industries in the near future.
In his welcome speech, Jeff Frigstad, Director of Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Group stated, “All of the companies recognized tonight should be proud of their tremendous achievements. These Awards are a testament to the hard work and leadership you have exhibited in your industries.”
Awarded companies included:
• DriveCam Inc. - 2007 North American Class 6-8Truck Driver Behavior Monitoring & Safety Enhancement Systems Product Innovation Leadership of the Year Award
• e-MDs - 2007 North American Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Niche Leadership Differentiation Award
• Era Corporation - 2007 North American Automatic Dependant Surveillance Broadcast Technology Leadership of the Year Award
• Euro-Diagnostica - 2007 United States Autoimmune Disease Diagnostic Markets Growth Strategy Leadership Award
• GE Healthcare - 2007 North American Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
• GuidePoint Systems - 2007 North American Stolen Vehicle Tracking Best Bang for the Buck of the Year Award
• Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. - 2007 North American Telematic Services Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Medtronic Inc. - 2007 United States Cardiac Surgery Product Line Leadership Award
• Motorcar Parts of America - 2007 North American Remanufactured Starters & Alternators Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Philips Automotive Lighting - 2007 North American Bulb Aftermarket Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Schneider Electric - 2007 North American Power Quality Monitoring Product Innovation Award
• SensorTran - 2006 North American Distributive Temperature Sensing Product Innovation of the Year Award
• Snugtop - 2007 North American Fiberglass Tonneau Aftermarket Technology Innovation of the Year Award
• VisEn Medical - 2007 North American Optical Probe Technology Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry.
For further information on the Award banquets or recipients or for digital photos, please contact Stacie Jones, Stacie.Jones[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting company, has been partnering with clients to support the development of innovative strategies for more than 40 years. The company's industry expertise integrates growth consulting, growth partnership services, and corporate management training to identify and develop opportunities. Frost & Sullivan serves an extensive clientele that includes Global 1000 companies, emerging companies, and the investment community by providing comprehensive industry coverage that reflects a unique global perspective and combines ongoing analysis of markets, technologies, econometrics, and de