Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Materials for Proton Exchange Membranes and Membrane Electrode Assemblies for PEM Fuel Cells
Findings in the 216 page Report include:
• The components for PEM fuel cells market in North America is expected to rise at an average annual growth rate of 25.1% to $929 million in 2011.
• The membrane for PEM fuel cells market is estimated at $334 million in 2011.
• By 2011, it is expected that the functionalized hydrocarbons will be over 36% of the value of membranes for PEM fuel cells.
• The bipolar plates, the gaseous diffusion layers and the catalyst ink market is estimated to reach $595 million in 2011, with average annual growth estimated at 24.7%.
Summary of the Report:
• Focuses on the electrolytes of polymer membranes; the heart of the proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell.
• Examines the advancing technology of these membranes, the membrane electrode assembly (MEA) and the bipolar plates.
• Reviews the companies involved in these developments, the current and projected incentives, and the projected markets for such technologies.
• Identifies the applications of the PEM fuel cell as a power source for transportation, stationary distributive power, and small-scale applications such as portable electronic devices.
• Identifies how researchers are solving the search for better membranes that have greater tolerances to poisoning, greater durability, and lower costs.
• Underlines the fact that commercialization of fuel cells is not solely influenced by engineers and scientists working on stacks and reformers, but how the major cost issue of the catalyst component is addressed.
Proton Exchange Membranes For Fuel Cells
Structure Of The Membranes For Pem Fuel Cell Industry
Mea, Gaseous Diffusion Layers, And Bipolar Plates
Catalysts And Inks
List Of Figures
Materials for Proton Exchange Membranes and Membrane Electrode Assemblies for PEM Fuel Cells is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00052
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.