Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Markets for Trace Element Monitoring and Control Equipment’
Findings in the 401 page Report include:
• The total global market for trace elements and monitoring control systems was $43.1 billion in 2005 and $45.5 billion in 2006. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3%, this market will reach $58.9 billion in 2011.
• Trace element monitoring systems were worth almost $8.5 billion in 2006 and will reach almost $11.5 billion in 2011. Trace element control systems were worth $37 billion in 2006 and will grow to $47.4 billion in 2011.
• Trace element monitoring systems had the highest growth rate through the forecast period, reaching a 6.2% CAGR through 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview of that describes the importance of the trace element monitoring and control industry in relation to the overall global economy, including a brief history and extensive review of major products and applications
• A discussion of the governmental regulatory scene as it applies to trace element monitoring, as well as descriptions of environmental regulation changes and agencies involved
• Offers a detailed analysis of the economics and structure of the industry as well as important competitive aspects
• Market data on segments including chemical/petrochemical, food & drink, pharmaceutical, electric power generation, petroleum refining, oil & gas, and waste disposal, including five-year forecasts to 2011
• A technology chapter devoted to important developments, patents, and funding
• Detailed company profiles for the top 100 players in the industry.
Markets for Trace Element Monitoring and Control Equipment is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00051
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.