NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/29 - Magnets and Magnet Materials, this Market to reach $11.8 billion in 2011, says new report available from ReportBuyer.com.
Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Magnets and Magnet Materials’
Findings in the 240 page Report include:
• Globally, permanent magnet markets are expected to increase 7.8% per year, from $8.1 billion currently to $11.8 billion in 2011. The most rapid growth is expected in China, Indonesia, Russia, Mexico, Taiwan, India, and Malaysia.
• Significant consolidation has occurred and industry concentration is higher. In North America, the largest factor is TDK, which is largely a captive producer for its own electronics operations. The company has about 19% of the overall market. It is followed by VAC with 12%, Hitachi Metals with 11%, Arnold Magnetics with 9%, and Ugimag with 7%. No other company has more than 4% of the overall market.
• Many suppliers compete in the same market segments, and corporate recognition (or reputation), gained through advertising and promotion, have become an important factor. Most companies in North America have adopted either a strategy of product differentiation via unique technology or a strategy of focus (market segmentation) that is usually based on an end-use.
Summary of the Report:
• An analysis of the current global magnet market in detail and the most promising market opportunities
• A five-year forecast of the North American magnet and related materials markets, with projections through 2011
• An overview of both soft and hard magnets, with a specific emphasis on hard magnets
• Discussion of new technologies, their implementation, and how they will affect the market in the long run
• The social, political, regulatory and economic issues that so many regard as critical to the industry's current state of change
• Profiles of the top companies in the business and a detailed patent analysis.
Magnets and Magnet Materials is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00050
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.