Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Machine Vision: Technologies and Global Markets’
Findings in the 208 page Report include:
• The global market for machine vision systems by application was worth $8.1 billion in 2006 and will reach upwards of almost $9 billion by 2007. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9%, this market will grow to more than $15 billion by 2012.
• Total industrial applications held the highest share of the market through the forecast period. In 2007 they were worth $6.4 billion. By the end of 2012 this sector will grow to $9.3 billion, more than 62% of the total global market.
• The combined non-industrial sector had the highest growth rate through the forecast period. By 2012 it will be worth more than $5.7 billion, a CAGR of 17.0%.
Summary of the Report:
• An overview of the machine vision market, including definitions, history and concepts of the industry, technology life cycle, government regulations, and more
• A review of the machine vision market by important technologies, including an overview of machine vision systems, types of technologies, components, and more
• The global market for machine vision by applications, with historical and current data through 2006 with projections and growth rates through 2012
• Detailed analyses of patents
• Profiles of the major machine vision companies.
Machine Vision: Technologies and Global Markets is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00129
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.