Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Light Emitting Diodes for Lighting Applications’
Findings in the 191 page Report include:
• Shipments of high-brightness light emitting diodes reached $4.8 billion in 2005. They are projected to grow at a 13.1% rate to $6.5 billion in 2006 and then increase at a 10.3% rate to reach $8.8 billion through 2011.
• The mobile device LED market, the largest at this time, saw shipments of $2.8 billion in 2005. They will grow at a 9.6% rate to reach $3 billion by 2006 and then level off, as mobile devices experience some market saturation, to increase at a 5.9% rate to amount to $4.1 billion in 2011.
• Display backlighting is a growing market for LEDs. Shipments reached $513 million in 2005 and will grow at a 45% rate to adjust to larger screens and amount to $744 million by 2006, and continue at a 21.6% rate to reach $1.9 billion by 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• Technologies and materials for fabricating colored and white LEDs
• Key industries using HB-LEDs analyzed to evaluate their current market status and develop future projections
• An overview of different LED technologies and the processes used to fabricate them
• Presentation of the global industry structure
• Forecasts of shipments and their value are made for 2005 to 2006, and then from 2006 to 2011
• Technological issues, market analyses, company profiles, and patents.
Light Emitting Diodes for Lighting Applications is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00049
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.