Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Inorganic Metal Finishing Technologies’
Findings in the 171 page Report include:
• The global IMFT market is estimated to reach about $21.1 billion in 2005 and is expected to rise at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 7.4%, to more than $30 billion in 2010.
• The market for electroplating currently is the largest (nearly 46% of the total IMFT market), and will continue to retain this position until 2010, although its growth rate will be the lowest.
• Galvanizing, anodizing, electro less plating and electro polishing are expected to feature stronger growth. Currently, these technologies together constitute about 40% of the total market.
• IMFT applications for computers and communications, and the electronics and electrical appliances industries, will witness the highest growth.
Summary of the Report:
• Detailed descriptions of the major types of IMFTs, such as electroplating, galvanizing, anodizing, electro less plating, conversion coatings, cladding and electro polishing
• Discussion of the industry's key growth drivers, inhibitors and potential growth areas
• Discussion of surface preprocessing, costs that are included in the market estimates for all the IMFTs
• Projections of worldwide IMFT markets by technology, application verticals and geography with forecasts to 2010
• Details of the regulatory environment and value chain, as well as a patent overview.
Inorganic Metal Finishing Technologies is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00045
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.