Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Global Markets for Hazardous Waste Remediation Technologies’
Findings in the 144 page Report include:
• BCC conservatively estimates that the global market for hazardous waste remediation technologies was worth about $10.7 billion in 2005, rising to $11.4 billion in 2006 and $16.6 billion by 2011 (an AAGR of 7.8% between 2006 and 2011.
• Hazardous waste containment technologies were the largest segment of the global hazardous waste remediation market in 2005, with over 25% of the market, followed by separation (19%), chemical treatment (18%), and recycling (15%).
• Recycling is the fastest-growing market segment, with a projected AAGR of 19%, and at this rate of growth should reach 27% of the hazardous waste remediation market by 2011. By 2011, containment technologies' share of the market is expected to decline to 23%, separation to 16% and chemical treatment to 14%.
Summary of the Report:
• Characterizes the current (2005) hazardous waste remediation market, in quantitative as well as qualitative terms
• Describes existing and new remediation technologies that are under development to meet market requirements
• Identifies segments of the hazardous waste remediation market with the greatest commercial potential in the near to mid-term
• Discusses and where possible quantifies the major drivers of demand for hazardous waste remediation equipment, supplies and related services
• Projects future (2006-2011) demand for different types of hazardous waste remediation technologies
• Analyzes the structure of the hazardous waste remediation industry, including number, size, and financial performance of firms.
Global Markets for Hazardous Waste Remediation Technologies is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00039
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.