Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Global Markets for Antifungal Agents’
Findings in the 133 page Report include:
• The total global market for antifungal agents was worth more than $13.5 billion in 2005 and declined to just under $12.2 billion in 2006. The market will continue to dip through 2007 to $11.9 billion but will recover to more than $14.7 billion, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8%
• Antifungal agents for humans held the highest share of the market through the forecast period. In 2007 they will be worth more than $11.2 billion and will reach nearly $14 billion by 2012, a CAGR of 4.5%.
• Trends for fungal infections among animals are still a major concern as industry trends indicate. The market for animal antifungals will be worth $107 million in 2007 and will reach $110.7 million by 2012, a CAGR of 3.5%.
Summary of the Report:
• An examination of the major markets for antifungal applications in human healthcare, veterinary healthcare, agriculture and the environment/buildings
• Analysis of each market segment on the global level, with current market status, and forecasts for growth over the next five years to 2012
• Highlights and reviews of FDA restrictions, government legislation, as well as discussions on fungal resistance and changes in consumer preferences, such as a greater demand for OTC medications and/or natural and alternative remedies
• Presentation of new drug and patent applications, new methods of drug administration, drug discovery and development, and various clinical trials and applications
• Profiles for important companies
Global Markets for Antifungal Agents is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00038
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.