Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Global Market for Catalyst Regeneration’
Findings in the 431 page Report include:
• The global regenerated catalyst market for chemical, energy and environmental catalysts was worth close to $2.7 billion in 2005. The market is projected to grow to reach just under $3.5 billion/year in 2010, an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 5.5%. Demand for off-site catalyst regeneration services will increase at an annual average growth rate (AAGR) corresponding to 6.1% to reach $3,408.3 million/year in 2010
• Regenerated refinery catalysts, now more than 84% of the total regenerated catalyst market, are projected to gain market share from 2005 through 2010 as more stringent emissions regulations come into force and new sulfur regulations become mandatory
• Stationary source air pollution catalytic applications (e.g., power plant emissions controls, industrial boilers and waste incineration plants) accounts for 8.9% of the regenerated catalyst market in 2005, followed by mobile source air pollution remediation applications, particularly vehicle catalytic converters, with 4.2% of the regenerated catalyst market in 2005. Chemical/petrochemical applications account for the remaining 2.1%.
Summary of the Report:
• Regenerated catalyst use in processing of crude oil (including non-conventional sources such as tar sands and heavy oil reservoirs), chemical/petrochemical synthesis, automotive exhaust gas treatment, and flue gas/waste treatment;
• An extensive overview of the U.S. and global catalyst regeneration markets;
• The global market for catalyst regeneration, with data forecasted through 2010;
• The top companies in the catalyst regeneration business;
• A detailed patent analysis.
Global Market for Catalyst Regeneration is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00128
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.