Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Enzyme Inhibitors with Broad Therapeutic Applications’
Findings in the 165 page Report include:
• During the forecast period, enzyme-inhibiting drugs are projected to be introduced for new indications including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), pulmonary arterial hypertension, hepatitis C and intermittent claudication.
• Recent withdrawals of products in the COX-2 inhibitor class along with recent and future introductions of novel products in other classes will rearrange the market share of categories in the enzyme inhibitor sector. Overall, the market for products included in this report is expected to show an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of approximately 6.7% from 2005 to 2011, increasing from $29.2 billion to $43.1 billion.
• Of all the inhibitor categories, COX-2 and PDE4 will see increases in revenue share for the period 2005 to 2011. Cox-2 inhibitors' share will grow from 12.7% to 18.9%, while PDE4 inhibitors will increase from zero in 2005 to 3.6% in 2011.
Summary of the Report:
• The major current and emerging therapeutic markets for enzyme inhibitors used in human therapeutics,
• A discussion of the biochemistry for enzyme inhibitors and classes of enzyme inhibiting products with broad current or potential therapeutic applications or large markets,
• A synopsis of more than 100 enzyme inhibitors, including those currently marketed and those in Phase II or later development,
• An overview of the leading indications for available and emerging enzyme inhibitors. These include selected indications for asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cardiovascular diseases, erectile dysfunction, gastrointestinal disorders, hepatitis B virus infection, hepatitis C virus infection, herpes virus infections, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)/acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and rheumatoid arthritis and related inflammatory diseases,
• Forecasts for the global market, through 2011,
• Company Profiles emphasizing companies that lead the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry in the research and development of enzyme-inhibiting drugs.
List Of Figures
Enzyme Inhibitors with Broad Therapeutic Applications is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00033
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.