Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Display Technology Review/Forecast’
Findings in the 190 page report include:
• The value of worldwide shipments of electronic displays will reach $85 billion by 2005, and grow at an average annual rate of 10.6% to reach $141 billion by 2010.
• Flat panel displays will account for 67% of the value in 2005 and will have 85% of the total display value by 2010.
• LCDs, presently the primary competitor to the CRT, grew at a rate of 17.5% in 2005 to reach a worldwide shipment value of $48 billion.
Summary of the report:
• The major types of electronic displays and technologies prevalent in the current market
• A worldwide market analysis with five-year forecasts
• Examination of the technological trends, developments, and other influential factors in the industry
• Analysis of governmental and industrial support for Research & Development worldwide
• Current and projected status of the CRT versus flat panel displays
• Company profiles for all the major industry leaders and more.
Industry Characteristics And Competitiveness
Display Patent Analysis
The Crt Market
The Liquid Crystal Display Market
The Plasma Display Market
Organic Light-Emitting Display Market
Inorganic Light-Emitting Display Market
Vacuum Fluorescent Display Market
Emerging Technology Display Market
Global Forecast Of Worldwide Shipments Of Electronic Displays, Through 2010 ($ Billions)
List Of Figures
Display Technology Review/Forecast is available in PDF format from Report Buyer.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00028
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.