Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Conformal Coatings in the Global Electronics Industry’
Findings in the 153 page report include:
• The value of the worldwide conformal coatings markets was $800 million in 2005. It is projected to grow in value at an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of about 15% to reach $1.6 billion by 2010. Key markets include semiconductor/electronics, medical devices, aerospace and automotive.
• Conformal coating use in the aerospace sector is the most developed segment of the industry. The aerospace sector represents about 21% of the market ($170 million). It is projected to grow at an AAGR of 8% through 2010 to $250 million.
• Automotive markets, representing about 18% of the market, will show an AAGR of 20%, increasing to $360 million by 2010. This growth will be driven by increased use of electronic monitoring, sensing/controlling devices, and computer systems over the next several years
Summary of the report:
• An analysis of global markets for conformal coating materials, dispensing systems, supporting consumables and a discussion of trends and sales in these markets through 2010
• Study of factors influencing the adoption of new technologies, growth and demand, along with the range of conformal coating uses in a number of key markets, and profiles of key companies within the conformal coating supply chain
• Examination of the impact of global shifts toward China, Korea, Taiwan and South East Asia, as well as the effects of changing environmental controls, international specifications and standardization.
• Summaries of typical uses of conformal coatings, plus key emerging areas of potential high growth such as implantable biomedical devices, flexible electronics, nano-coatings and ultra thin films. Also, areas of technical innovation, which will be of significant commercial impact by 2010
• Study of key existing classes of materials including acrylates, urethanes, silicones, epoxies, and parylenes, as well as emerging materials such as refractory metals, alloys and dielectric oxides. Discussion of advanced deposition processes and novel application areas driven by significant changes in film formation processing, electronics use environments and introduction of new circuit materials.
Industry And Technology Structure
Standards And Specifications
Overall Market Assessment
Supply Chain Structure
Early Development Activities
Industry Organizations And Associations
Selected Company Profiles
Glossary Of Terms
List Of Figures
Conformal Coatings in the Global Electronics Industry is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00023
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.