Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Carbon Nanotubes: Technologies and Commercial Prospects’
Findings in the 291 page report include:
• The global market for carbon nanotubes was worth $50.9 million by the end of 2006 and will reach $79.1 million by 2007. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 73.8%, this booming market will reach $807.3 million by 2011.
• Composites held the largest share of the market by a wide margin. In 2006 they were worth more than $43 million, more than 80% of the total global industry. By 2011, this sector will be worth $451.2 million,
• Though its values in 2006 and 2007 were negligible, energy applications for CNT have an astronomical potential for growth, with a CAGR of more than 300% through the forecast period. Energy CNTs will be worth $53 million by 2011.
Summary of the report:
• An overview of the global market for carbon nanotubes, including definitions and important details about the industry
• Historical and current market data about carbon nanotubes which are then used to provide detailed forecasts through 2011; it also discusses the market in terms of commercial sectors and applications for CNTs, including composites, electronics, energy, and other categories
• Definitions, history, and product methodology for the latest important technological breakthroughs, as well as a discussion of unique properties of CNTs, and the different features and challenges of each.
• Profiles of important companies.
Industry Structure And Competitive Analysis
Markets By Application
List Of Figures
"Carbon Nanotubes: Technologies and Commercial Prospects" is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00019
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.