ApexSQL, LLC, a leading provider of value added software tools for Microsoft SQL Server, released a new version of ApexSQL Code that has a redesigned Template engine which uses the .NET 2.0 Framework. It now supports C# and VB.NET templates.
ApexSQL Code is a Rapid Application Development (RAD) Code Generation tool streamlined for Microsoft SQL Server developers that enables you to automatically generate thousands of lines of code of perfect C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, and more in just seconds.
Other major enhancements include:
- Improved compiler error handling
- Tracing support (Debug.Write, Trace.Write etc)
- Nested Template support
- Output File Encoding
- Code Snippets
- Improved Intelliprompt for C# and VB.NET Script Language
- New Template Editor options including Outlining and Auto-Replace
- Customizable Datatype mapping
- Support for User Defined Functions in Schema Explorer
- New Properties support including Collation, Definition, and Extended Properties
ApexSQL Code has a powerful, customizable, rich Microsoft standard user interface. It can be used to:
- Create Data Access Layer (DAL) code, Business Object Layer (BOL), and entire front ends based on database METADATA
- Document databases, create auditing triggers, or even generate entire applications
- Effortlessly refactor n-tier procedures and classes after database changes
- Implement coding standards and approved n-tier architectures across your team with standardized templates
- Implement specialized architectures to clients for rapid rollout of software applications slashing months off project times.
A Free 30-day trial can be downloaded from the ApexSQL website.
About ApexSQL LLC
ApexSQL, LLC (apexsql.com) is a leading provider of SQL Server developer and DBA tools with a comprehensive toolset that includes software for scripting, reporting, auditing, recovery, documentation, code generation, dependency analysis, and more.