NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/21 - ReportBuyer.com, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Bioactive Glasses, Ceramics, Composites, Other Advanced Materials’.
Findings in the 207 page report include:
• The worldwide global market for bioactive materials increased from $377.7 million in 2004 to $431.4 million in 2005 with sales reaching an estimated $473.9 million by the end of 2006. Sales of glasses, glass-ceramics, and ceramics represent the largest share of this market. At an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 17.2%, this market will cross $1.0 billion by 2011.
• Glass and glass ceramics had the highest market share throughout the forecast period, worth more than 58% in 2004 and 2005. By 2006 the sector almost reached 60% of the total market. At an AAGR of 16.5% it will grow to $600 million by 2011.
• Composites held the highest growth rate through the forecast period with an AAGR of 18.7% reaching $423.3 million by 2011.
Summary of the report:
• Describes various types of bioactive materials (i.e., glasses, glass-ceramics, ceramics, and composites), their fabrication methods (including variants and upgrades), and identifies current and potential applications for each type
• Analyzes the bioactive materials industry on a worldwide basis from the standpoint of both manufacturing and consumption, with detailed forecasts to 2011
• Examines commercial and public research activities in major regions of the world
• Profiles the top companies in the industry and offers an in-depth patent analysis.
Global Industry Structure
Global Patent Analysis
List Of Figures
Bioactive Glasses, Ceramics, Composites, Other Advanced Materials is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00016
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.