NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/21 - Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Analog and Mixed Signal Devices’.
Findings in the 135 page report include:
• Global shipments of analog and mixed signal ICs were $31.7 billion in 2005, increasing to $37 billion in 2006. By 2011, analog and mixed signal IC shipments will reach $67.6 billion, a CAGR of 12.8%.
• Standard ICs accounted for 45% of the total market for analog and mixed signal ICs in 2005, vs. 55% for application-specific ICs. The market for ASICS is growing at a somewhat faster rate than standard ICs, however, and by 2011 ASICs' market share is expected to reach 57%.
• Telecommunications, especially wireless telecommunications, is the single biggest user of analog and mixed signal ICs, accounting for an estimated 40% of the total market for these chips in 2005. This share will rise to 46% by 2011.
Summary of the report:
• Information on the global market for analog and mixed signal ICs, with up-to-date market data, estimates, and forecasts to 2011
• The entire range of semiconductor products that are used to process analog signals alone or in combination with digital signals, including: power management ICs, data converters, amplifiers and comparators, switches and multiplexers, interfaces, application-specific ICs
• A discussion of major products and applications for analog and mixed signal devices
• A detailed review of important technologies and patents developed over the past several years, and a discussion of how each has had an impact on the market
• Profiles of the major businesses involved in the industry.
Market Size And Structure
Power Management Ics
Amplifiers And Comparators
Analog Switches And Multiplexers
I/O Interface Ics
Application Specific Standard Ics
Industry Structure And Competition
List Of Figures
Analog and Mixed Signal Devices is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00014
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.