NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/05/21 - Report Buyer, the online destination for business intelligence for major industry sectors has now added a new market report titled ‘Alternative Transportation Fuels’.
Findings in the 156 page report include
• The total U.S. market for alternative transportation fuels was almost 3.8 billion gasoline gallon equivalents (GGE) in 2005 and 4.5 billion GGE in 2006. By the end of 2011, this market will reach more than 8.5 billion GGE, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9%.
• Ethanol holds the highest share of the market with 3.4 billion GGE in 2006, a share of 74.8%. It will hold this majority share through the forecast period, though it will drop significantly in 2011, to 57.9%.
• Electric vehicles have the highest growth rate through the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of more than 100% to reach 450 million GGE by 2011.
Summary of the report:
• The United States market for alternative transportation fuels, broken down by type; these include ethanol, bio diesel, LPG (propane), natural gas, electricity and electric vehicles, hybrid cars, and hydrogen
• Market data and trends, including a five-year forecast period and compound annual growth rates through 2011
• Analyses of important technological developments and trends
• A detailed review of important and upcoming patents
• Profiles for all the top players in the industry.
• Executive Summary
• Bio diesel
• Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
• Liquefied And Compressed Natural Gas
• Electric Vehicles
• Hybrid And Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles
Hydrogen Vehicles: Combustion And Fuel Cells
Alternative Transportation Fuels: Conclusion
• Company Profiles
• List Of Figures
Alternative Transportation Fuels is available in PDF format from Report Buyer. For more information please visit the Report Buyer Website.
Report Buyer product ID: BCC00013
About Report Buyer
Report Buyer is a UK-based independent online store supplying business information on major industry sectors. These include the Automotive Industry, Banking & Finance, Energy & Utilities, Food & Drink, Telecoms and Pharma & Healthcare. The website now carries over 24,000 business information products, including market reports, studies and books. Report Buyer is the intelligent way to buy market research making it an essential resource for executives and information buyers worldwide. Subscribers receive a free monthly newsletter and email alerts on new titles in their areas of interest.