NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Wheat Ridge, CO, United States, 2007/05/20 - The Financial Protection Group, Inc. announces workshops and seminars on the most up-to-date, creative and LEGAL asset protection and tax reduction strategies available.
Asset Protection is not about fear, it is about empowering yourself in the face of risk
The Financial Protection Group, Inc. offers workshops and seminars on the most up-to-date, creative and LEGAL asset protection and tax reduction strategies available.
Here is a small sample of what you will learn.
• Protect your business/personal assets from frivolous lawsuits before they start
• Keep your business dealings private
• Protect your current assets and future profits
• Protect your property/real estate holdings – with properly structured business entities
• Set up Roth and self-direct IRA’S – tax free retirement plans
• Set up 419(e) corporate welfare/benefit plan
• Set up 100% - no cap – medical reimbursement plans
• Know what you can and can not utilize as tax deductions - and when
• Develop corporate credit in order to protect your personal credit
• Up-stream income from high tax states to State tax-free Wyoming - legally reduce taxes
• Understand your role in the company – the legal requirements of running a corporation
• Maintain your company records – minutes, resolutions and board meetings
• Taking money out of your company – paying yourself, giving/taking loans etc.
• Hire your family – paying your children
• Preserve, protect and pass on your assets to your heirs – avoid probate/inheritance tax
Speakers and Topics for this event:
Asset Protection and Financial Privacy
Lance A. Wirtanen
The Financial Protection Group, Inc.
Business Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Entity Structuring and Strategies
Wyoming Corporate Services, Inc.
Corporate Accounting and Bookkeeping
Kim Soteros and Linda Hayes
Wyoming Corporate Accounting and Consulting Services, Inc.
Trusts and Welfare/Benefit Plans
US Benefits Network, Inc.
Tax Minimization and Organization
The Daily Plan-It, LLC
David M. Piatt
D.M. Piatt & Assoc., Inc.
Corporate Credit Building
Credit Is Wealth, Inc.
The purpose of each seminar is to provide you with multiple strategies and ideas for the best possible LEGAL asset protection and tax reduction available. And to teach YOU how to understand, implement and utilize these strategies – YOURSELF.
We would like to extend to you and offer to attend the upcoming FPG seminar – at an exclusive VIP discounted tuition rate of $399 per person – bring a spouse for only $99.
When: June 22, 2007
The Timbers all suite hotel
Time: 8:30 – 6:30
The tuition and travel expenses are TAX deductible!
Do not miss this opportunity to invest PRE-tax dollars in information and education that will benefit you, your family and your company.
We restrict the size of the classes, in order to ensure that you have the opportunity to interact with speakers and ask specific questions about your particular needs. Seating is limited. Call us at 800-990-0433 today to make your reservations.
We guarantee that you and your family will be glad you made this investment.
“Knowing how to make money, is only as good as your ability to protect and keep it”