Current awareness of global warming and greenhouse gases is good news for both the planet and renewable energy. As biofuels and bioenergy gain a higher public profile, more and more people are looking for reliable, independent information on the subject.
There is a real hunger or accurate information on everything from the environmental impact of biofuel production to the economics of wood fuelled heating. However, as many people have found to their frustration, finding information this is accurate, useful and accessible is not always easy. Frequently the information is hard to find, and once located it may be incomplete, biased or irrelevant. Much of the good information is costly to access and there is always the danger of “information overload.” In the worst cases the information presented may be inaccurate or plain wrong.
In order to facilitate the availability of quality information to those actively involved in the bioenergy and agricultural industries, two of the leading companies in this area have today announced a strategic partnership to improve the information available and to bring mutual benefits to their members.
Bioener G Ltd, providers of easy access to renewable energy for the commercial user, have teamed up with Enagri Limited, a leading provider of online information for bioenergy and energy agriculture. Together the companies will seek to improve the quality, timeliness and accuracy of the information that is available to the bioenergy industry. This will encourage growth throughout the biofuel sector.
Mark Simmons, Bioener G’s Managing Director says: “Bioener G is all about providing easy access to biofuels for users who want to reduce their fuel costs and reduce the effects on the climate. The partnership with Enagri is therefore ideal as they are all about providing easy access to relevant information. By working together our members and customers can benefit from access to Enagri’s database of information, while we can provide the practical solutions that using that data helps to identify.”
Enagri’s Editorial Director, Richard Crowhurst, adds: “We’re delighted to be working with Bioener G. There is a very close synergy between the two companies and we’ll be able to provide answers to specific questions for Bioener G’s members. Having access to Bioener G will give us an industry perspective on what is important for businesses to know and will improve the accuracy of the data which appears in our unique market information report.”
The two companies will work closely together to highlight and address key issues facing the bioenergy sector while a reciprocal arrangement means that Bioener G members and Enagri Gold subscribers can save money on subscriptions to both services.
Notes for Editors:
1. Bioener G Ltd was established to unify a fragmented biofuel industry. Bioener G supply fuel, analysis tools, manufacturing equipment, chemicals, feedstock and waste oil. The company’s experts offer free advice and support in implementing the use of biofuel.
2. Enagri is a web-based information provider focusing on the bioenergy and energy agriculture. Their free to access services include a monthly e-zine, e-mail newsletters, and online news and events searches. In addition their Enagri Gold subscription service provides a unique market information data, access to the Enagri Knowledge Base, and other discounts and benefits.
3. Bioener G members benefit from:
- Access to commission only sales and marketing force
- Free unlimited access to Bioener G procurement system
- Free monthly newsletter and hot news updates
- 15% off test equipment
- 15% off onsite consultants and advisors
- Support from the experts, and product/fuel sourcing
- Unlimited purchases of fuel or other products from suppliers
- Secure account for transfer of monies, including import / export protection and holding
- Public Relations, advertising and sponsorship opportunities as a member
- Corporate event invitations and discounts
- Telephone or Internet Access
4. Enagri’s free-to-access services include:
- Weekly e-mail newsletters
- Monthly Enagri magazine
- Regularly updated, searchable database of events, news stories and web links
In addition, subscribers to Enagri Gold receive:
- Weekly market information report
- Access to a full archive of market data