NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Jose, CA, United States, 2007/04/23 - ValleySpeak today announced the launch of version 2.0 of its flagship product, ValleySpeak Project Server - ValleySpeak .com.
ValleySpeak Project Server is a centralized project management platform for Small and Medium Businesses which allows them to publish, execute and control projects in real time, while continuing to use Microsoft Project.
"This is a very important release for us, it has taken us almost two years to get it done. Our functionality has more than doubled from the previous release", said Saikat Ghosh, Founder and CEO of ValleySpeak. "While other competing products require highly skilled consultants days to install, our product will install in 15 minutes or less and is so easy that in most cases Project Managers install the product themselves", he added.
ValleySpeak Project Server provides 100% 2-way integration with Microsoft Project. While Project Managers can continue to plan and manage projects using Microsoft Project as usual, Team Members can now view and edit the project plans in real time, simply by using a web browser.
Version 2.0 contains new applications to do Risk Management, Document Management, Timesheet Management, Calendar Management and Integrated Project Reporting.
• Integrated Project Management, Issue Tracking, Discussion Forums, Integrated Reporting, Document Management tools, Effective tools for Timesheet Management and Calendar Management;
• 100% Two Way Integration with Microsoft Project;
• 100% Browser managed leading to lower Total Cost of Ownership;
• Roles based Dashboard covering the entire organizational portfolio;
• Approvals based workflow gives complete control to Project Managers.
About ValleySpeak, Inc.
Founded in 1999 in San Jose, California, ValleySpeak (valleyspeak.com) is a provider of Linux based software for Small and Medium businesses. Its products drastically reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by being easy to install, use and administer.