NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2005/09/28 - Interactive software publisher, Meridian4 and game developer, Rebelmind are pleased to announce that their upcoming Sci-Fi Action/RPG, Space Hack has gone Gold. Space Hack is scheduled for release to retail stores November 15th, 2005.
“We are very pleased with the North American version of Space Hack. The game was very successful in Europe and we know that with its highly addictive gameplay, it will do very well over here.” said Andrew Sher, CEO at Meridian4, “We are looking forward to its online and retail release in the coming months.”
About Space Hack
Space Hack is a sci-fi Action/RPG title in real-time 3D graphics. The story puts gamers on a colony transport ship that suddenly gets trapped inside a Black Nebula, but that’s only their first problem. While trapped, they get boarded by aliens that take over the ship and begin to kill and eat the colonists.
Playing the role of a tough, gristled ex-military man, gamers will struggle to reach an emergency transport module at the far end of the ship to free the remaining colonists, hacking and slashing their way through hordes of alien creatures along the way.
• Approximately 80-100 hours of gameplay;
• 45 levels with Earth-like environments, futuristic interiors, post-catastrophic locations, deserts and frozen lands;
• Over 80 different alien creatures from 3 unique breeds;
• 40 different weapons including a variety of melee and shooting weapons;
• 13 hi-tech items including holograms, mind control, teleportation, invisibility;
• 45 bio chips allowing gamers to enhance their hero;
• Diverse paths of character development - smash your way through problems, become quick and elusive or gain advantage with sophisticated technology;
• Amazing real-time 3D graphics with 360 degree panoramic views and spectacular special effects;
• Atmospheric industrial ambient music and sound.
Space Hack will be available on November 15th, 2005 in all major retail stores at $19.99USD and is rated Teen by the ESRB. The game is currently available for trial on meridian4.com.
Rebelmind is an established computer and video game development studio with offices in Poland. From their beginnings in 1999, the company stayed true to its mission, releasing quality titles at regular intervals. Rebelmind's track record includes products from various genres, kids games (Great Journey), epic RPG titles (Grom, Space Hack).
Meridian4 (meridian4.com) is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. We are a new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers. The difference is we actually form a partnership – a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for their products.