NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2017/05/25 - LexisNexis is recognized in multiple categories by Corporate Counsel and selected as the best legal technology service provider by the National Law Journal - NationalLawJournal.com / CorpCounsel.com / Lexisnexis.com.
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional, a leading global provider of content and technology solutions, today announced that it has been recognized by the National Law Journal (nationallawjournal.com) and Corporate Counsel (corpcounsel.com) in their annual “Best of” awards for legal technology in 2017. The Best of Corporate Counsel and the Best of the National Law Journal awards are chosen by the publications’ readers and by working professionals in the legal industry.
“LexisNexis has a strong culture of innovation and technology excellence, which is why we’re excited to have been recognized by Corporate Counsel and the National Law Journal two of the legal industry’s most influential publications for offering the best software and solutions across so many categories,” said Sean Fitzpatrick, Managing Director of North American Research Solutions at LexisNexis. “Our products incorporate the latest cutting-edge analytics and machine learning technologies. We continue to emphasize customer-centric design methods that integrate our legal information and workflow solutions to better support the needs of the data-driven lawyer.”
LexisNexis has been recognized in the following legal technology categories in 2017:
Best of National Law Journal
• Best Online Legal Research Provider LexisNexis (Lexis Advance/lexis.com)
• Best Solo Firm/Solo Practitioner Research Provider LexisNexis (Lexis Advance/lexis.com)
• Best Legal Research Provider (includes software as a service, digital & print products) LexisNexis (Lexis Advance/lexis.com)
• Best Legal Research Application Lexis Advance HD
• Best Tables of Authority Software to US Law Firms Lexis for Microsoft Office
• Best Legal News Application Lexis® Legal News Briefs
• Best Online Public Records Research Provider LexisNexis Public Records/Lexis Advance
• Best Case Management Software to Law Firms LexisNexis CaseMap
• Best Time & Billing Software LexisNexis Time Matters
• Best Legal Process Outsourcing LexisNexis Legal Process Outsourcing
• Best Trial Preparation Application LexisNexis TextMap for iPad.
• Best Online Public Records Research Provider CourtLink®
Best of Corporate Counsel
• Best Legal Research App Lexis Advance® HD
• Best Tables of Authority Software Lexis® for Microsoft® Office
• Best Online Public Records Research Provider LexisNexis® Public Records/Lexis Advance®
• Best Case Management Software LexisNexis CaseMap®
• Best Time & Billing Software LexisNexis Time Matters®
• Best Online Research Provider LexisNexis (Lexis Advance/lexis.com®)
• Best Legal Research Provider (includes software as a service, digital & print products) - LexisNexis (Lexis Advance/lexis.com)
• Best Matter Management Software LexisNexis CaseMap
• Best Trial Prep App - LexisNexis TextMap® for iPad
This broad recognition of LexisNexis for its service to the legal industry is augmented by the recent announcement that it has been named the recipient of the coveted Corporate Leadership Award from Freedom House honored for its efforts to protect and strengthen the global rule of law through the creation of programs that assist civil society, support independent judiciaries and provide guidance throughout the world. Other honorees included Luis Almagro, a regional leader in responding to the crisis in Venezuela, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Senator Lindsey Graham and Corporate Leadership Award co-recipient H&M.
About LexisNexis® Legal & Professional
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading edge technology and world class content to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 175 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide, is part of RELX Group plc, a world leading global provider of information and analytics solutions for professional and business customers across industries.