OmniNet, a leading IT services company, headquartered in Carrè (Vicenza) Italy, today announced that it has become a Gold Level Solution Partner of NAKIVO Inc. With numerous successful deployments and implementations of NAKIVO products completed for its customers, OmniNet has built a rapidly growing business and is now a trusted NAKIVO Gold Solution partner.
“As more and more SMB’s adopt virtualization, we are excited that we have reached the Gold Partner status in the NAKIVO Solution Provider program,” said Tullio Cozza, Owner of OmniNet. “With NAKIVO Backup & Replication, SMB’s receive an easy-to-use and cost-effective software that is fast and reliable data protection.”
Named one of the “Top 20 Coolest Cloud Storage Vendors of 2016” by CRN Magazine, NAKIVO is delivering a new way to protect VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments more reliably, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
NAKIVO Backup & Replication is a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup solution for protecting VMware, Hyper-V, and AWS EC2 environments. NAKIVO Backup & Replication offers advanced features that increase backup performance, improve reliability, speed up recovery, and help save time and money. NAKIVO Backup & Replication provides:
• Proper backups: Native, agentless, image-based, application-aware VM backup and replication
• Fast backups: Forever-incremental backups, LAN-free data transfer, network acceleration
• Small backups: Exclusion of SWAP files and partitions, global backup deduplication, variable backup compression
• Guaranteed recovery: Instant backup verification with screenshots of test-recovered VMs, backup copy offsite/to the cloud
• Faster recovery: Instant recovery of VMs, files, Exchange objects, Active Directory objects, instant disaster recovery with VM replicas.
“We welcome OmniNet as our newest Gold Partner,” said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder at NAKIVO. “OmniNet has considerable experience with implementing and managing IT systems to earn the NAKIVO Gold Solution Partner status.”
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO, Inc. (nakivo.com) is a privately-held company founded in 2012. NAKIVO develops a fast, reliable, and affordable data protection solution for VMware, Hyper-V, and cloud environments. Over 10,000 companies are using NAKIVO Backup & Replication to protect and recover their data more efficiently and cost-effectively, while over 140 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers are using NAKIVO’s software to deliver VM BaaS and DRaaS to their customers. NAKIVO has a global presence with over 1,700 channel partners in 117 countries worldwide.
• Success Stories: nakivo.com/customers/success-story.html;
• Datasheet: nakivo.com/resources/nakivo-vm-backup-datasheet.pdf;
• Trial Download: nakivo.com/vmware/vmware-backup-trial.html;
Established in 1998, OmniNet (omninet.it) is an IT services company, headquartered in the northeast region of Italy. The company provides virtualization services, as well as is able to design and implement solutions on the LAN and WAN. The company equips various businesses with cutting-edge solutions and provides management services, in order to reduce the complexity of the network infrastructure. Given the rapid evolution of information technology and telecommunications, OmniNet positions itself as a global adviser that can develop integrated projects for every business need. OmniNet has a strong passion for technology, attention to detail, desire to continue to maintain high standards, and need to continually update and maintain solutions.