Dialogic, a cloud-optimized applications and infrastructure solutions provider for service providers, enterprises, and developers, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, has named PowerMedia® XMS 3.2 as a 2016 Real Time Web Solutions Excellence Award winner.
Dialogic’s PowerMedia XMS is a highly scalable, software-only media server that enables standards-based, real- time multimedia communications solutions for IMS, MRF, Enterprise, and WebRTC applications on premise or in the cloud. PowerMedia XMS 3.2 is a significant upgrade of the company’s media server/media resource function (MRF), delivering key capabilities for NFV (Network Function Virtualization) and AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud deployments, and accelerating adoption across network operator, over-the-top (OTT), and enterprise markets.
“We are delighted that TMC has recognized our efforts to bringing innovative solutions to the market. With the release of PowerMedia XMS 3.2 which includes deployment enhancements on NFV and the AWS cloud, as well as key features such as Multi-Track Recording, we continue to demonstrate our dedication to helping our customers improve their media processing technology,” said Jim Machi, SVP of Product Management and Marketing.
“It gives me great pleasure to honor Dialogic as a 2016 recipient of the Real Time Web Solutions Excellence Award for their innovative product, PowerMedia XMS,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “Our judges were very impressed with the ingenuity and excellence displayed by Dialogic in its groundbreaking work advancing real time communications on the Web.”
Dialogic (dialogic.com) is a leading cloud-optimized solutions provider for real-time communications media, applications, and infrastructure to service providers, enterprises, and developers around the globe. Based in Parsippany, NJ with offices worldwide, Dialogic helps 48 of the world’s top 50 mobile operators, and nearly 3,000 application developers build and deploy on agile networks.
Dialogic and PowerMedia are registered trademarks of Dialogic Corporation or a subsidiary thereof (“Dialogic”). Other trademarks mentioned and/or marked herein belong to their respective owners.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit tmcnet.com/.
TMC Contact: Jessica Seabrook - Marketing Director
P: 203-852-6800 x170 - E: jseabrook[.]tmcnet.com.