NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New Taipei City, Taiwan, 2016/10/12 - Korenix has lately launched its new Wireless Serial Device Server- JetPort 5801 V3. It is equipped with 1 RS-232/422/485 port, 2 redundant Fast Ethernet ports and Wireless interface - Korenix.com.
The industrial slim size design allows flexibility on deployment; nevertheless, it can be wall mounted by option or din-rail mounted by the default din-rail kit.
Progress from the previous version, Korenix JetPort 5801 V3 is designed to transmit serial data through WIFI interface, allowing the users to avoid cabling problems in the field. It supports IEEE 802.11n with 2T2R MIMO technology with transmission rate up to 300Mbps, can provide more stable and high bandwidth wireless network connections for multiple applications. For example, connect JetPort 5801 V3 to the PLC in the factory to transmit the data back to the central side stable and safe, wirelessly.
“We are now living in the IoT era, and every device needs to be connected to the cloud. Therefore, our JetPort 5801 V3 has become more critical. With our product, the users can easily connect the field site devices to the cloud, and become the base of great applications and analysis,” said Korenix product manager.
Korenix JetPort 5801 V3 Features:
• Industrial Slim Size Wireless Serial Device Server
• 1-port RS-232/422/485 to Wireless Network
• IEEE 802.11n 2.4G WIFI, up to 2T2R MIMO, 300Mbps
• 2-port Redundant Fast Ethernet Port
• Versatile Serial Application: Real COM, TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP Listening
• Up to 5 Simultaneous Serial Connections
• Management by Web GUI and JetPort Commander
• Event Warning by Syslog, Email and SNMP trap
• Supports Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000
• Heavy Industrial Grade design
• Operating Temperature: -10~70℃
• Triple Power Inputs by 9~48VDC Terminal Block, Power Jack and passive PoE
Korenix JetPort 5801 V3 is now officially on sale, please contact Korenix professional sales at sales[.]korenix.com to get further information.
Korenix Technology (korenix.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Ethernet and Wireless Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks.