PTC today announced its Partner Network Program, an industry-leading program that authorizes and supports PTC’s global network of partners, continues to grow with the addition of new partners.
The PTC Partner Network Program trains and authorizes partners in PTC’s various solution and technology implementation methodologies. Partners are required to meet increasing levels of investments to achieve program benefits, including additional training, marketing and sales programs, promotions and incentives, development funds, and support. The program will continue ongoing recruitment in an effort to increase program participation in the coming months.
“At PTC, we define our success by the value our customers derive from our solutions. Together with a network of partners that embody these same values, we bring innovation and technology to customers across industries and around the world,” said Kerry Grimes, SVP, worldwide channel sales, PTC. “We are excited to welcome these new partners into our PTC Partner Network Program and look forward to expanding our relationships with them to continue supporting customer success.”
The following companies recently joined the PTC Partner Network Program in North America:
• 4CAD Group, a leading solution provider of CAD and PLM services and solutions to PTC’s mid-market customers
• Barkawi, a management consulting company offering business and systems health checks, implementations, upgrades, and technology extensions to help existing PTC Servigistics® solution clients extend the life and value of their investments
• GDT, a leading technology integration provider with expertise in designing, building, and delivering IoT networking and collaboration solutions to large enterprises and businesses of all sizes
• Gray Matter Systems, a technology and consulting/integration company providing IoT consulting, off the shelf products, integration services, and support to help meet company-wide goals
• Industrial Network Systems (INS), a consulting company helping manufacturing and industrial clients improve overall business performance by bringing together PTC ThingWorx® platform, Kepware technology, and GE Intelligent Platform to deliver solutions that focus on collecting, analyzing, and distributing industrial information throughout the enterprise
• ReleaseTEAM, a PLM solution provider specializing in DevOps and Software Configuration Management and solving customer pain points by addressing the technical issues around the software development life cycle
In the EMEA region, PTC’s partner program has also grown with the addition of:
• Advantage, a system integrator focused on enterprise processes, CMII© Configuration Management, and the Internet of Things
iSAX, an innovative IT provider focused on future-proof technologies to optimize business processes with a full portfolio of services consulting, systems engineering, development, operation, and support
• Novotek, an industrial IT and automation solutions based provider
• Ovexia, a subsidiary of Cadesis Group that offers a global range of solutions for industries, bringing real methodological support to industrial companies using PTC solutions
PTC (ptc.com) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
PTC, ThingWorx, Servigistics, and the PTC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.