NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2016/09/26 - Products at MINExpo include innovative pumps, valves, condition monitoring technologies and re-engineered replacement parts - ITT.com. NYSE: ITT
ITT, Inc. is showcasing innovative slurry pumps, industry leading knife-gate valves and a variety of other technological solutions for mining operations at MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2016, one of the world’s largest trade shows for the global mining community.
Located at booth 1867, ITT products being showcased at MINExpo include the following:
• The ITT Goulds Pumps XHD Extra Heavy Duty Metal and Rubber Lined Slurry Pumps have been designed for the toughest slurry applications. Designed to set new standards for reliability, the XHD model can replace existing slurry pumps with minimal baseplate and piping changes and be maintained even while running, with more accessible and adjustable parts than other slurry pumps. The XHD is used in applications such as primary metals, mineral processing, non-metallic mining, power utilities, and sand and aggregates.
• Three ITT Engineered Valves Fabri-Valve® products, the 33 PTA and 33 PTD push-through slurry valves and the newly released OM150 urethane-lined knife gate valve, can be custom-designed to handle fluids for many diverse industries, along with mineral processing.
– The 33 PTA valve incorporates proprietary sleeve technology and a wide body design to maximize valve life.
– The 33 PTD valve is designed with a proprietary liner for light to medium slurry applications. It incorporates a proprietary liner for smooth operation and low cost of ownership.
– The OM150 valve provides an economical solution for abrasive and corrosive applications. Central to the design of the valve is the most robust perimeter seal in the industry, which provides reliable bi-directional, bubble-tight shutoff.
• ITT PRO Services® business provides an array of solutions to repair and upgrade rotating equipment, improve pump equipment performance and manage total cost of ownership for its customers.
– The ProCast® Reengineered Replacement Parts service provides customers with timely parts solutions for obsolete/old pumps in critical operations. Utilizing global engineering center capability and regional manufacturing resources, combined with the latest “on-demand” 3-D printing technology, ProCast re-engineers parts to improve hydraulic performance and equipment life cycle.
– The award-winning i-ALERT ®2 Bluetooth Smart monitor allows customers to identify potential problems before they become costly failures. It tracks vibration, temperature and run-time hours and wirelessly syncs the data with a smartphone or tablet through the i-ALERT2 mobile app.
MINExpo takes place Sept. 26-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
ITT (itt.com) is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2015 revenues of $2.5 billion.
ITT's Industrial Process business is a global manufacturer of industrial pumps, valves, monitoring and control systems, and aftermarket services for the biopharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, oil and gas, mining, pulp and paper, power and general industrial markets through leading brands including Goulds Pumps (gouldspumps.com), Bornemann (bornemann.com), PRO Services (ittproservices.com), Engineered Valves (engvalves.com), Blakers (ittblakers.com) and C’treat (ctreat.com).