CyberScrub LLC, an Atlanta based developer of computer security tools today released CyberScrub Compliance Suite™, a cutting-edge application that erases selected data beyond recovery, over networks.
Federal acts, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FACTA, Gramm Leach Bliley (as well as various state laws and statutes) mandate the secure destruction of sensitive data, such as patient health records or financial transactions, at the end of their life cycle. Compliance Suite ensures this ability by utilizing a task-based methodology to identify and erase specified targets.
Compliance Suite is administered from a central management console. Using filters and masks, erasure tasks can be executed globally, by group or to an individual client. Tasks can be initiated manually or automatically, based upon file extension, age, location or event. Extensive, detailed log reports document all actions for auditing and compliance requirements.
CyberScrub CEO Bill Adler stated: “Subjective, ad-hoc deletion of electronic documents exposes an organization to charges of obstruction, regardless of intention. E-discovery requests can now be limited to the information retained and resulting from adherence to established, documented rules and strategies.”
Compliance Suite is a policy driven, transparent, automatic, passive and fully auditable solution for the enforcement of data retention and document life cycle standards.
A Partial List of Key Features includes:
• Central Management
• Erasure methods that meet and exceed US DOD requirements
• Detailed log file reports
• Task driven erasure actions
• Ability to deploy tasks globally, or to specific groups or computers
• Files may be targeted based upon age, location, extension, or event
• Will erase evidence of Internet activity
• Wipes free space (can retain Restore Points)
• Can initiate tasks when the machine is idle
• Erases application generated data (such as Office or instant messenger apps)
• Purges Windows traces (MRU, memory dumps, Recent, swap/paging files, registry entries, thumbs.db plus many more)
• Ability to create custom erasure targets.
Bona fide media may obtain a full registered version of the product upon request.
About CyberScrub, LLC
Founded in December 1999 CyberScrub, LLC (cyberscrub.com) is a closely held private company based in Atlanta, Georgia. As a global developer of security applications CyberScrub provides cost effective solutions for the consumer, industry and government. CyberScrub LLC is a Schedule 70 GSA vendor.