Grandstream Networks, Inc., connecting the world with award-winning SIP unified communications since 2002, announced today that TMC has named Grandstream as a winner of the 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence, presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
“Our channel partners and our relationship with them are the heart of our business,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “Channel partners are much more than just distribution partners, they are ambassadors of our brand and effect the way our brand is perceived as much as anything else. They play an integral role in helping us expand our brand and reach customers, resellers and integrators throughout the world. We are thrilled to receive INTERNET TELEPHONY’s 2016 Channel Program Excellence Award. We are even more excited to share this award with our channel partners throughout the world who have helped us expand and develop our business and our channels over the past 15 years.”
“On behalf of TMC and the editors of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine, we are honored to recognize Grandstream as a winner of the INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence Award for its distinguished program,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “We look forward to seeing continued excellence from Grandstream in the future.”
Winners of the 2016 INTERNET TELEPHONY Channel Program Excellence Award are published in the September 2016 issue of INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s (tmcnet.com) content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
TMC Contact: Jessica Seabrook - Marketing Director
P: 203-852-6800 - E: jseabrook[.]tmcnet.com.