It combines Industrial Wireless and Ethernet Switch routing, switching, multiple redundancy functions, and secure connectivity functionalities in one device, allowing the system integrators to provide a reliable industrial network in various applications, such as intelligent transportation system, machine to machine, facility monitoring, smart building, smart grid, IP surveillance, etc.
The JetWave 2316-LTE is equipped with 7 Gigabit Ethernet ports, including 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port for the forming of a WAN, 4 x Gigabit RJ-45 ports for LAN, and 2 x 100/1000Base-X SFP ports for long-reach fiber optic connections. Multiple Etherent ports and Fiber SFP sockets provide more flexible and cost-saving solutions to the users. At the meanwhile, the product is designed to provide stable and seamless connections with its support of Cellular communication features such as multi-ports to LTE routing, LTE/WIFI auto-offload, WAN to LTE Redundant, Dual SIM standby, SNMP and Mobile Manager Server for remote monitoring.
“The JetWave 2316-LTE is definitely the product for present and the future. Not only because of its high end performance on hardware, but also due to the thoughtful design on software” said product manager of the JetWave 2316-LTE,“It supports VPN for secure remote connection between the central office and the remote sites through public internet as well as OPC Unified Architecture (UA) which allows the user to access the device through the firewall, provides high reliability and security.”
Korenix JetWave 2316 Features:
• Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology, 2x2 DL-MIMO, max. 100MDL/50M UL
• 1GT WAN, support Static Route and RIP protocol
• 6-port Gigabit Switch, 4GT + 2x100/1000Base-X SFP, Wire-speed Switching, LAN to WAN/LTE Routing
• Rapid Super Ring Redundancy protocol, can be integrated with Korenix Managed Switch
• Support 256 VLAN tagging and QoS
• 802.11n 2.4G, up to 300Mbps WLAN, WIFI Auto-offload
• WAN to Cellular and Dual SIM Redundancy
• NAT/Firewall/DMZ and Secure VPN Connectivity
• OPCUA for Industrial M2M Communication
• Korenix View, Mobile Manager, SNMP, Korenix NMS
• 1xRS232/422/485 Serial communication
• USB Configuration/Firmware restoring
• Dual DC 24V(12-48V), -40~70℃ operating temperature Other JetWave 2300 series
• JetWave2310 Industrial Cellular Router/ Gateway (HSPA or LTE)
• JetWave2311 Industrial Cellular plus 802.11n 2.4G WIFI IP Gateway (HSPA or LTE)
For the users in need of stable and secure connection, the JetWave 2316-LTE is your first and only choice.