NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Washington, DC, United States, 2016/07/21 - Improved Workflow Management and User Interface, and Greater Global Media, Regulatory, PEP, Watch and Sanction List Coverage to Streamline Third Party Risk Management and Due Diligence - FTIconsulting.com. NYSE: FCN
FTI Consulting, Inc., the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that its Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment has launched version 2.0 of its third-party compliance and due diligence management solution, FTI COMPLY. FTI COMPLY removes the drawbacks of conventional compliance monitoring by prioritizing higher risk third parties to identify where scarce compliance resources are needed most.
In addition to being fully customizable, dynamic and secure, FTI COMPLY 2.0 offers users a number of new and enhanced features:
• Cloud-based for greater scalability to allow for thousands of third parties and regionally based data to help meet data privacy needs;
• Responsive user interface designed for more screen sizes;
• Continuous third party monitoring against global risk intelligence databases including registry data and regulatory watch lists, PEP and media coverage;
• Integration with search engines and multiple databases for greater global information collection and investigative coverage;
• Automated key work flow modules and due diligence procedures to maximize use of scarce compliance resources;
• Out-of-box dashboard revisions including a due diligence progress scorecard;
• Wizard based workflow.
“Many multinational corporations operating in international markets are not always aware of the magnitude of the risks posed by third parties as well as the many challenges associated with managing those risks. FTI Consulting is committed to the most innovative products and comprehensive solutions to offer clients across all geographies to effectively mitigate compliance risks at their organizations. Whether conducting or responding to a corruption investigation or evaluating potential foreign business partners, FTI COMPLY 2.0 is an efficient and cost-effective solution designed by anti-corruption and data analytics experts who understand the compliance needs of global companies,” said Neal Hochberg, Global Leader of the Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment at FTI Consulting. “A risk-based third party due diligence and monitoring program together with FTI Consulting’s suite of risk and investigation services are key components of a healthy compliance program.”
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. (fticonsulting.com) is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.78 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2015.