OpenText™, a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the winners of the 2016 OpenText Elite and Partner of the Year Awards. The Elite awards recognize OpenText customers who have delivered innovative solutions that enable their organizations to accelerate business processes, transform information, maximize data insights and simplify supply chain challenges. The Partner of the Year Awards recognize OpenText partners’ commitment to enabling the digital world, and providing their customers with solutions that enable a better way to work.
OpenText Elite Award 2016
“We are proud to recognize the outstanding achievements our OpenText customers have delivered for the digital world,” said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO and CTO of OpenText. “In this time of digital disruption, only organizations with the flexibility to innovate and embrace digitalization will succeed in overcoming the barriers to today’s business. Our Elite award winners have reinvented themselves, their workforce, and their markets to truly embrace digital at the very heart of their organizations. Congratulations to all our 2016 Elite Award winners.”
2016 Elite Award winners are:
• Elite Award for Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Customer Success: FMC Technologies
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Cloud Project: Ministry for the Environment, New Zealand
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Digital Transformation Project: Insure The Box Limited
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Enterprise Content Management Project: NuStar Energy L.P.
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Customer Communications Management Project: FWD Life Insurance Company
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Business Process Management Project: Alberta Energy Regulator
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Customer Experience Management Project: City of Madrid
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Finance and Accounting Project: Interpublic Group
• Elite Award for Most Innovative B2B Integration Project: MillerCoors
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Analytics Project: North Star BlueScope Steel
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Digital Marketing Project: Tarkett
• Elite Award for Most Innovative ERP Application Integration Project: Hydro Tasmania
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Energy and Utilities Sector: Metropolitan Utilities District
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Manufacturing Sector: ArcelorMittal
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Transportation Sector: Abu Dhabi Airports
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Health Sciences Sector: PPD, Inc.
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Public Sector: New York City Transit Authority
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Food & Beverages Sector: Heineken
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Supply Chain Project: Columbia Sportswear
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Financial Services Sector: Ohio National Financial Services
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Media & Entertainment Sector: Home Box Office, Inc.
• Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Healthcare Sector: Sutter Health
OpenText Partner of the Year Award 2016
“OpenText establishes relationships with the best resellers, technology, services, and solution providers to ensure our customers’ success,” said Adam Howatson, CMO at OpenText. “Our partners are an extension of our global sales force, connecting customers with OpenText solutions. Together, we fulfill key market objectives to drive new business, establish a competitive advantage, and create value for our customers.”
2016 Partner of the Year Award winners are:
• Global Partner of the Year: SAP
• Global Digital SI Partner of the Year: Accenture
• Global SI Partner of the Year: Deloitte
• Global Reseller Partner of the Year (Business Network): The Fax Guys
• Global Reseller Partner of the Year (Analytics): ReportSoft
• Global Reseller Partner of the Year (Enterprise): Terralink
• Global Technology Partner of the Year: Shinydocs
OpenText (opentext.com) enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud.
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2016 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
Sonya Mehan - Investor Relations
P: 519-888-7111 x2446 - E: smehan[.]opentext.com.
Dave Ladetto - Weber Shandwick
P: +1 617-520-7042 - E: dladetto[.]webershandwick.com.