NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Leatherhead, Surrey, United Kingdom, 2016/06/23 - Smither Pira, the co-organisers of SustPack US, have extended their event portfolio by launching Sustainability in Packaging Europe, due to take place 8-10 November 2016 in Barcelona, Spain - Sustainability-in-Packaging.com.
The packaging industry is under immense scrutiny from consumers and regulators who are demanding improvements within packaging sustainability to ensure reduced environmental impact. This ongoing pressure means sustainability needs to evolve along the whole supply chain through adopting a circular economy approach.
Sustainability in Packaging Europe will offer business critical presentations aimed at the packaging value chain moving towards a circular economy. . Expert speakers will open up discussions about current and future challenges, innovations and solutions.
The advisory board guiding the 2016 programme include:
- Dominic Cakebread, Packaging Consultant, Smithers Pira
- Dr. Mark Caul, Technical Manager for Packaging, Tesco
- Gian De Belder, Principal Scientist, Sustainable Packaging R&D, Procter & Gamble
- Lars Lundquist, Senior R&D Expert Packaging Environmental Sustainability, Nestlé
- Dana Mosora, Sustainability and Advocacy Director, DOW EMEA Packaging & Specialty Plastics
- Gerald Rebitzer, Sustainability Director, Amcor Flexibles
The topical programme and conference has been structured around the overriding theme of driving forward a circular economy. In addition to knowledge sharing and insights to remain competitive, Sustainability in Packaging offers an unparalleled networking experience with new and existing connections.