The latest learning resources will be on view at Open Mind’s Autumn Collection event, being held from 10am to 4pm in the award-winning River & Rowing Museum in Henley-on-Thames on Wednesday 12th October.
As well as meeting other training professionals, guests at the event will be able to:
* play TetraMap, the exciting new personality game which uses the four elements - earth, water, fire and air - to help participants understand themselves and others through gaining insights into nature, relationships, behavioural styles and why people are different. According to Open Mind’s Alun Harvey: “TetraMap is ideal for courses on team building, diversity, conflict, negotiation, customer service and so on.”
* experience the new range of revolutionary Interactive DVDs from Balance Learning, on topics such as customer service, influencing skills, coaching, leadership, presentations, problem solving and performance management.
see the latest Fenman videos, DVDs and training manuals including the brand-new '101 Questionnaires, Checklists and Proformas’.
* browse the Crown House range of books and audio CDs including ‘The Trainer's Toolkit’, ‘The Life Coaching Handbook’, ‘58½ Ways to Improvise in Training’, ‘Understanding NLP: Principles and Practice’ and ‘Passive Music for Accelerated Learning’.
* get free expert advice on choosing the most appropriate learning resource (including books, videos, CD-ROMs and online learning) to meet training needs.
The booking fee of £25 (which includes lunch and entry to the museum) will be refunded against purchases of TetraMap, Balance Learning and Fenman products on the day.
About Open Mind
Formed in 1991, Open Mind distributes and develops resources to help organisations to develop their people. As such, it provides customers with broad access to over 10,000 learning resources in all forms of delivery media and is frequently referred to by customers as the ‘Trainers’ Toyshop’.
These resources include:
CD-ROMs & DVDs
Audio tapes & CDs
Games & activities
Topics covered include:
Open Mind also offers:
Free independent advice on
* Selecting from over 10,000 titles from 100 publishers - in all media – on any business topic
* Selecting appropriate resources to fit clients’ budgets
A free Preview Centre facility
Practical help with establishing – or re-launching - managing and marketing a Learning Resource Centre (LRC)
The STAR intranet-based Learning Centre Management System to manage LRCs
An online directory of resources, allowing users to search and view on-screen details of over 5,000 titles on 200 topics from more than 100 publishers – and purchase securely online
Further information from:
Alun Harvey, Open Mind, 01491 411061