NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2016/05/10 - LiveVox, Inc. announced it will host the first-ever Compliance and Analytics (C&A) Learning Hub at the 2016 CRS conference - LiveVox.com.
• LiveVox will host a ‘Compliance and Analytics (C&A) Learning Hub’ at CRS 2016 to provide business leaders with a unique opportunity to learn about two significant macro trends re-defining the industry compliance and business intelligence & analytics;
• Staffed with experts in their fields, the C & A Learning Hub is available to CRS attendees during the conference and offers two specific sessions with limited availability:
• 1-on-1, 30 min. compliance meetings with LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah;
• Sneak peek, 30 min. demonstrations of LiveVox’s Business Intelligence & Analytics suite;
• The C & A Learning Hub takes place in conjunction with the 2016 Collection and Recovery Solutions (CRS) conference being held May 11th 13th in the Four Seasons, Las Vegas.
LiveVox, Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced it will host the first-ever Compliance and Analytics (C&A) Learning Hub at the 2016 CRS conference. The C & A Learning Hub will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn about leveraging compliance trends and big data to optimize contact center performance in collections and recovery.On the rationale behind the C & A Learning Hub, Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox, Inc. states,“In an environment where compliance concerns continue to impair productivity, optimizing efficiency has never been as challenging and critical to a business’ ability to remain competitive. Leaders must be able to make smarter decisions and this is where business intelligence & analytics have become a differentiator. Utilizing big data was not a common practice in collection and recovery contact centers because the cost barrier was simply too high but that is no longer the case. LiveVox’s cloud technology has dramatically reduced the cost of entry for utilizing business intelligence & analytics and we are seeing it uncover operational insights like never before. We are excited to have experts in both fields on hand next week to share their knowledge. We’d also like to thank Resource Management Services for recognizing the benefit of such a program and look forward to another great CRS event.”Led by experts in financial services, the C & A Learning Hub will be located adjacent to the exhibit hall at CRS 2016. The format is shaped to ensure an intimate and interactive discussion on both topics by providing two opportunities to meet with the experts.
30 min. BI & analytics demonstrations with Sr. Business Consultant, Jim Lynch
• Demonstrations will provide attendees with a sneak peek at how LiveVox’s BI & Analytics suite is being used to make smarter decisions through capabilities including:
• Root cause analysis
- Data discovery and visualization for decision making
- Business performance optimization
Lynch works with leaders of some of the largest operations to improve in-house and outsourced agency operations utilizing data
• For session availability during CRS.
1-on-1, 30 min. compliance meetings with LiveVox General Counsel, Mark Mallah
• Meetings provide attendees with the opportunity to meet directly with Mark Mallah and key LiveVox personnel to help develop and improve compliance strategies
• Mallah works directly with numerous legal and business leaders across the industry on a daily basis to understand the latest legal and regulatory trends, including the TCPA and best practices in managing risk
• For meeting availability during CRS
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox (livevox.com) is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way.