To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers around the world, Oracle has announced the winners of the 2016 Markie Awards. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the annual Markie Awards recognize the top companies and leaders for creative, innovative, and effective modern marketing campaigns that delivered increased engagement, conversation and ROI. Past winners include notable companies such as The Dow Chemical Company, Intel, Marriott Rewards, DocuSign, Twitter and Rockwell Automation.
The Markie Awards highlight the best omnichannel success stories in an age where the customer experience is more important than ever before. This year marked the Markie Award’s biggest campaign yet with a total of 350 award submissions, up 80 percent over last year.
The 2016 Markie Awards featured 19 categories that reflect the evolving marketing landscape, including: Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem, Best Sales and Marketing Alignment, Best Mobile Experience, Rapid Transformation, Content is King, and Modern Marketing Leader of the Year.
“The 10th anniversary of the Markie Awards represents a decade of marketing excellence from top companies and leaders around the world,” said Kevin Akeroyd, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “This year’s winners have gone above and beyond, fully leveraging the most innovative marketing technologies to create campaigns that put the customer at the heart of their programs, which delivered outstanding results.”
Winners of the 2016 Markie Awards are:
• Best Use of Audience Data: Dell, Inc.
• Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Lenovo
• Best Email Marketing Campaign: Jetstar
• Best International Campaign: Tomtom
• Best Mobile Experience: Zalora
• Best Social Campaign: Family Share Network / Deseret Digital
• Content is King: Wine.com.br
• Best Customer Retention or Loyalty Program: Cetera Financial Group
• Best Use of Data Analytics and Insights: Thomson Reuters (Mark Monitor)
• Best Integrated Consumer Marketing Program: AGA
• Rapid Transformation: BT Global Services
• Best Sales and Marketing Alignment: Sierra
• Best Testing and Optimization of the Customer Experience: YOTEL
• Best Lead Management Program: Juniper
• Best Emerging Company Marketing Program: Mobovida
• Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Blake Cahill, Royal Phillips
• Best Web or Commerce Experience: SunPower
• Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton
• People’s Choice Markie Award - Best Video: Cisco Systems.
“At Oracle, we strive to put the customer at the forefront of everything we do,” said Catherine Blackmore, group vice president, customer success, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “Therefore, we believe the best Modern Marketers are all about the customer, too. Oracle is proud to recognize and honor these winners for their customer-centric campaigns, outstanding achievements, and their dedication to Modern Marketing.”
The 2016 Markie Awards were presented on Tuesday, April 26th, during Oracle Modern Marketing Experience in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Oracle (oracle.com) offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.