• Lexmark International, a global technology leader, today announced the availability of Kofax TotalAgility® 7.3, the first unified platform delivering omnichannel customer engagement and rapid digital transformation across multiple use cases. The announcement was made to more than 1,300 attendees at Inspire, the Lexmark Enterprise Software annual conference, in Orlando, Fla.
• The TotalAgility software is ideally suited for buyers driving digital transformation initiatives and digitizing business operations, from inbound information capture through outbound customer communications. TotalAgility seamlessly orchestrates the multiple interactions critical to success in the First Mile™ of customer engagement.
• Kofax TotalAgility’s integrated capabilities, including mobile, omnichannel capture, process automation, dynamic case management, information integration, customer communications management, electronic signatures, content management and analytics, provide a unique end-to-end solution to achieve digital transformation.
• Kofax Customer Communications Manager™ (CCM) 5.0, also released today, includes pre-built integration with Kofax TotalAgility, Kofax SignDoc® and Perceptive Workplace to dramatically simplify digital and paper-based customer communications processes. It provides low-latency, closed-loop communications, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Kofax SignDoc, an electronic signature solution that streamlines the signing of documents digitally, offers both public and private multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, as well as on-premise deployment options.
• Lexmark has also released several mobile solutions that streamline business processes and improve the customer experience.
- Kofax Mobile SDK™, now with on-device OCR capabilities for real time data extraction, speeds customer interactions and enhances customer engagement for many customer facing interactions, including new account onboarding.
- Kofax Analytics for Mobile™, with pre-built analytics dashboards that work “out of the box” to track application performance, provide actionable insight into the array of Kofax mobile frameworks and foster continuous improvement.
- Check classification capabilities have been added to the Kofax Mobile Deposit Capture™ solution, enabling financial institutions to manage risk based on the type of check being deposited.
Addressing the industry trend, MIT Sloan stated that digital transformation incorporates,“the use of new digital technologies (social media, mobile, analytics or embedded devices) to enable major business improvements (such as enhancing customer experience, streamlining operations or creating new business models).”1
“Within the next two years, two-thirds of Global 2000 enterprises' CEOs will have digital transformation at the center of their corporate strategy; over the next three to five years, the percentage of enterprises with advanced digital transformation strategies and implementations will more than double. This scale-up of digital business strategies will drive everything that matters in enterprises' IT investments.”2
“Lexmark Enterprise Software has been enabling digital transformation long before the term was coined and it became a strategic imperative,” said Reynolds C. Bish, vice president of Lexmark and president of Lexmark Enterprise Software. “TotalAgility offers an unparalleled depth and breadth of capabilities, and delivers a seamless experience to organizations and their customers, advancing digital transformation in the enterprise.”
“To successfully achieve our digital transformation goals, we require an end-to-end technology platform that serves us today and tomorrow without forcing a complete transformation from the onset,” said Guy Duijzings, manager supply management, Timeos Pensioendiensten, a provider of pension services and other investments. “Lexmark offers us all the tools to get us there and allows us to set our own pace to achieving digital transformation. We have the technology and capabilities to set key milestones and reach them when the time is right for our business.”
Lexmark (Lexmark.com) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, First Mile, Kofax TotalAgility, Kofax Customer Communications Manager, Kofax SignDoc, Kofax Mobile SDK, Kofax Analytics for Mobile, and Kofax Mobile Deposit Capture are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1. sloanreview.mit.edu/projects/embracing-digital-technology/ Not a recommendation or endorsement.
2. IDC FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2016 Predictions Leading Digital Transformation to Scale, Nov. 2015, International Data Corp. (IDC). Not a recommendation or endorsement.