• Barracuda announced immediate availability of CudaSign Enterprise, which extends the company’s cloud-based eSignature solution to enable enterprises to easily implement eSignatures at scale.
• CudaSign Enterprise includes enterprise-ready functionality designed to help companies improve workflow processes, speed execution time for sales organizations, and meet compliance regulations from any device.
• CudaSign successfully completed the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 1 audit, certifying that CudaSign’s information security practices and procedures comply with SOC 2 security standards.
• CudaSign allows enterprises to incorporate eSignature into existing business processes and workflows via integrations with leading business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, Netsuite, and Salesforce.
• G2Crowd recently positioned CudaSign in the Leader quadrant and ranked CudaSign with the highest Enterprise Customer Satisfaction across all eSignature providers, reflecting CudaSign’s increasing market presence and strong customer satisfaction based on rankings from verified customer and user reviews.
Barracuda today announced immediate availability of CudaSign Enterprise, which extends the company’s cloud-based eSignature solution to enable enterprises to easily implement eSignatures at scale. With the inclusion of a number of enterprise-ready features, business application integrations, and Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 1 certification, CudaSign Enterprise allows organizations to obtain signatures from customers, partners, and employees in seconds, and significantly reduces document turnaround time.
Designed for the mobile enterprise, CudaSign Enterprise includes enterprise-ready functionality designed to help companies improve workflow processes, speed execution time for sales organizations, and meet compliance requirements from any device.
Highlights of the new and enhanced enterprise features include:
• User Management easily add groups of users and provision them online with a few simple clicks.
• Notifications receive real-time notifications around Email Bounce, Declining to Sign, and Reminders/Expirations on signing invitations.
• Support for Compliance enable stricter compliance requirements with full audit logs, Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA) support, and improved data validation.
• Advanced Templates add advanced text tags to Word and PDF documents allowing users and automated systems to easily upload documents and send for routed signature with no manual configuration.
• Multiple Teams and New Team Types join or administer any number of teams simultaneously, and configure teams with different levels of admin rights for sharing and audit requirements.
• Simplified Mobile Web allow users to sign documents from anywhere, with nothing to download or install, via the enhanced mobile web interface.
• API updates configure signing processes with multiple documents and multiple workflows, and use SOAP or REST interfaces to manage all admin and invite processes.
Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Compliance Certification
As part of an ongoing commitment to protecting our customers’ information, CudaSign successfully completed the Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type 1 audit. These reports are intended to validate the data security controls of a services organization. SSAE 16 Professionals, one of the nation’s leading PCAOB registered CPA firms performing SOC 2 audits conducted the process, verifying that CudaSign’s information security practices and procedures meet the SOC 2 standards for security. This audit applies to CudaSign’s cloud service, including its mobile apps.
Integrations with Leading Business Applications
CudaSign Enterprise enables organizations to add eSignatures to existing workflows via integrations with leading business applications, including the ability to update Salesforce records with data from signing processes, new Salesforce1/Lightning support, and improvements to Drawloop, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Zapier, and more. New integrations include Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, OSX and Windows, ServiceNow, and others.
Increasing Momentum and Landslide of Praise
CudaSign continues to gain momentum in the enterprise eSignature market. Most recently, the Winter 2016 eSignature grid by G2Crowd positions CudaSign in the Leader quadrant, reflecting CudaSign’s increasing market presence and continued strong customer satisfaction, based on rankings from verified customer and user reviews. G2Crowd also reports that CudaSign has the highest Enterprise Customer Satisfaction rating across all eSignature providers and in the top 10 for all business applications. This recognition from CudaSign customers and users reflects the core product quality, platform availability and responsiveness, and CudaSign’s commitment to provide the support and product features expected by Enterprise customers. Recent enterprises that trust CudaSign’s cloud-based eSignature platform include Boston Red Sox, European Wax Center, Home Care Assistance, LA Kings, LiveHive, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh Pirates, Republic Services, Round Tower Technologies, Synnex, Tech Data, Warby Parker, and Zoom Video Conferencing.
“eSignature provides an enormous opportunity for enterprises to improve their overall business streamline workflows, speed execution time, increase productivity, and simplify the user experience,” said Ken Grohe, SVP & GM Emerging Technologies at Barracuda. “CudaSign has consistently been rated as the top mobile eSignature app, and with the enterprise functionality and integrations we’ve recently incorporated, there are more enterprises now turning to CudaSign to incorporate eSignatures into their business environments.”
“Today, European Wax Center is recognized as the fastest growing company in the beauty lifestyle services category. European Wax Center enables everyone to reveal beautiful skin. And now because of our partnership with CudaSign, we will further modernize our guests’ experience and extend that seamlessly to our Franchisees,” said Bart Butler, CIO at European Wax Center.
“At a fast-growing disrupter like Cohesity, there’s certainly no shortage of devices and apps floating in and out of our offices, and CudaSign is one app that everyone’s been raving about,” said Mohit Aron, CEO at Cohesity. “In our business, it’s not uncommon to see documents that require multiple approvals and signatures before a transaction can be completed. Whether we need to quickly pass something through approvals or obtain a signature for a tight deadline, CudaSign has helped simplify this process truly providing real value to our company.”
CudaSign, with over 40,000 customers and almost 4 million users, is a full-featured, easy to use, and cost effective eSignature solution. CudaSign regularly wins awards for ease of use, and has intuitive and popular mobile apps for iOS and Android. CudaSign has integrations with Salesforce, SharePoint, Office365, Google Apps for Work, and many other platforms. In addition, CudaSign offers SaaS, public cloud, and private cloud deployment options with the same underlying API. This flexibility enables customers to leverage the power and usability of the CudaSign eSignature platform, while meeting their particular security and compliance requirements.
Pricing and Availability
CudaSign Enterprise enables organizations to integrate eSignatures into existing business processes and platforms, starting at U.S. list price of $9/user/month. Customers also can leverage CudaSign Enterprise as a physical appliance or virtual appliance (for Hyper-V and VMWare environments) on-premises or in a private cloud. CudaSign is available by calling 1-800-831-2050. To learn more about CudaSign or to setup an account, please visit: cudasign.com.
International pricing and availability vary based on region.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Barracuda (barracuda.com) simplifies IT with cloud-enabled solutions that empower customers to protect their networks, applications, and data, regardless of where they reside. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments. Barracuda’s customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the potential benefits, performance, and functionality of CudaSign including CudaSign Enterprise. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control and that could cause the Company's results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company's business and financial results include, but are not limited to customer response to the Company's products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.