NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Jacksonville, FL, United States, 2016/03/24 - For the fifth year in a row, FIS™, a global leader in financial services technology, has been honoured with multiple recognitions at the prestigious BPO Excellence Awards at the Asia Outsourcing Congress - FISglobal.com. NYSE: FIS
• For the fifth year in a row, FIS received multiple BPO Excellence Awards.
• FIS received eight awards and one certificate of merit.
• The BPO Excellence Awards aim to identify and reward professionals and organizations for exceptional achievements in Business Process Outsourcing.
This year, FIS took home more recognitions than any other company, including top billing for Use of Technology for Operations Excellence Award, Award for Excellence in Value Creation, Award for Excellence in Customer Service in the Outsourcing Industry, and Award for Excellence in Improvement & Innovation.
Additional BPO Excellence Awards honours include:
• Use of Technology for Operations Excellence Award;
• Award for Excellence in Value Creation: Digital Transformation;
• Excellence in Value Creation;
• Award for Excellence in Customer Service in the Outsourcing Industry: Best in Class NPS and Deflection Score;
• Certificate of Merit for BPO Innovation of the Year AmAcous (NPS score).
“At FIS, we strive to add value for clients through a strategy of constant innovation and improvement in both the technology and the people who support our outsourcing solutions,” said Shrihari Bhat, group managing director, APAC, FIS. “Outsourcing has become a key component of efficiency efforts across the financial industry; we’re proud to once again be honoured for our contributions and leadership in these efforts.
Organized by the Asian Federation of Business and endorsed by Stars of the Industry Group in association with World HRD Congress and CMO Asia, the BPO Excellence Awards aim to identify and reward professionals and organizations for exceptional achievements in the BPO field. The awards were announced at the Asia BPO Summit, 19 Feb., in Mumbai.
This recognition comes on the heels of FIS being named the Best Tech Brand in Banking & Financial Services Solutions by the Economic Times in January and one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE in February.
FIS (fisglobal.com) is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, consulting, and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.